There are several key details of why to choose latex over memory foam.
- Talalay latex is a naturally derived from the rubber tree and does not off-gas. Memory foam is a synthetic, petroleum based product that off-gases.
- Talalay latex rubber has a breathable cell structure that provides a temperature neutral environment. Memory foam is a dense material which sleeps warm.
- Talalay latex has an uplifting effect (sleep on). Memory foam has a sinking, doughy, effect (sleep in).
- Talalay latex is inherently antibacterial and anti-fungal. Memory foam needs chemical treatments to provide the same.
- Talalay Latex rubber is a two-dimensional material. It is both supportive and pressure relieving. Most memory foam mattresses use memory foam in the pressure relief layer and traditional poly foam in the support layer.
- Talalay Latex rubber responds instantly. Memory foam is a slow response material.
Simply put, Talalay latex foam is unparalleled in comfort, pressure relief, and support. It adapts to each individual's body because the more pressure you apply, the more it supports your needs. This is why we at Legend Sleep engineered our bed's with 100% Talalay latex foam.
Learn more about the benefits of Legend Sleep Talalay latex at https://legendsleep.com/benefits-of-talalay.